Our Lawyers are experienced in immigration law and have practical experience in immigration services, which often involves liaising with government agencies and complying with time frames. We are able to assist in all aspects of immigration law.
We provide advice on the following areas of migration law:
- Applications for Entry Clearance in all categories, for individuals and businesses including:
- Visitors (Family visitors, marriage visitors, medical visitors, and tourists).
- Settlement (including spouses, retired persons, dependent relatives).
- Employment based (including business people, Work Permit and Highly Skilled Migrants).
- Skill and Students.
- Applications to extend existing visas, or vary leave from inside Kenya, in all categories;
- Applications outside of the Immigration Rules/discretionary applications;
- European Law, including Family Permits and residency under European lawAsylum Applications including Fresh Claims;
Note: This list may not exclusive for all possible immigration services therefore if your desired service is not listed please contact us for further advice.
content goes here