In the testing economic climate we presently face, being assured of clear, high quality legal advice is essential.
Our expertise in commercial transactions enables us to deliver advice and assist you in a variety of matters, including:
- Legal advice if you are starting a business;
- Company set up including incorporation, company resolutions, agreements, director guarantees and change of company details;
- Advice in regard to business structures and social group set ups including Sole Proprietorships, Partnerships, Foundations and Trusts, Corporations, Companies, Societies, Self Help Groups, Investment Clubs, Community Based Organizations, Franchise, etc;
- Buying and selling of a business;
- Corporate mergers, acquisitions, joint ventures and sales;
- Drafting, advice and review of business contracts;
- Partnership agreements;
- Joint venture agreements;
- Lease agreements and registration of leases;
- Estate and succession planning for business owners;
- Employment law including employment contracts, sub-contractor agreements, confidentiality agreements;
- Corporations law by drawing of shareholders agreements, advice on corporate governance, documenting company administrations;
- Property and leasing: We can assist with retail leasing and commercial leasing for both landlords and tenants. We can also assist with the sale or purchase of commercial property.
- Commercial law and small business legal advice: We offer small business legal help in a wide range of matters including trade practices law and consumer law.
- Business succession and asset protection: We keep your hard won assets safe through unit, discretionary and family trusts, Wills and/or Powers of Attorney.
- Guarantees and security documents which include charges, chattels mortgage, mortgages, personal and director guarantees, etc.
- Advice on legislative requirements, including corporate structure, governance and compliance;
- Advice for non-profit organizations and charities;
- Lending agreements & the securities market;
Our business legal services can help get business startups and microbusinesses off to a good start and help nurture and sustain more established businesses and corporate enterprises.
Note: This list is not exclusive for all possible business and commercial transactions services therefore if your desired service is not listed please contact us for further advice.