Information for Sellers:
When you put a property on the market, we can prepare on your behalf the Sale Agreement.The Sale Agreement must be accurate, or else the contract may not be enforceable. The Sale Agreement becomes the contract for sale and contains all the terms and conditions of the sale and should be tailored to your situation. Once signed copies are exchanged with the buyer, it becomes a legally binding document.
Our services for Sellers include:
- Preparation of a Sale Agreement;
- Forwarding of Completion Documents to the buyer or buyer’s appointed representative.
- Ensuring all payments are made within the stipulated time.
- Fast turnaround time:As time is of the essence in property transactions, we will make it our priority to prepare the Sale Agreement quickly. A period of a week and sometimes more may be required to make the necessary enquiries and obtain the relevant information about the purchaser.
- Negotiating with buyers:There may be many parties interested in buying your property and we will negotiate with each of them as part of our service. We will work together with your real estate agent to achieve the best outcome for you.
- Flat fee: guided by the Advocates Remuneration Order, we charge a flat fee for the entire transaction, plus disbursements. Please contact us for a quote.
- Additional transactions: We will discount our fees for subsequent transactions if you engage us to buy or sell another property within 6 months of settlement.
- Availability:We are available for consultation at any time, including after hours. Most of our work can be done by phone or email. We do not charge per minute and pride ourselves on being approachable, so please do not hesitate to call or email usfor advice on your upcoming sale.