What is Conveyancing?
Conveyancing is the process by which real estate is sold from one party to another. Ratemo & Company Advocates offers legal representations in all stages of property transactions whether you are buying or selling a home, unit, vacant block, strata title, commercial real estate or rural property, including the following general services:
- Advice on construction projects and preparation of contracts for technical team;
- Application for change of user;
- Advise on land use and planning;
- Preparation of Joint Venture agreements;
- Representation in real estate dispute resolution.
- Advise on investment planning;
- Registration of real estate investment trusts;
- Advise on real estate tax;
- Registration of Caveats, Cautions and Inhibitions;
content goes here